ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System training Course
This Occupational Health Safety management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits (first party, second and third-party) of Occupational Health Safety management system against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This course is meeting the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA.
Who should attend?
- The personnel from the Certification Bodies
- Management Representatives, core group members and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing Occupational Health Safety management system
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects OHSMS
- Anyone who is responsible conducting first party, second party or third-party audits
- Management System Professionals and Consultants
- Students who wish to learn and develop cross functional skills for the challenging future assignments
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in the following areas:
a) Completion of secondary education
b) An understanding of report writing is desirable.
c) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle.
- The process approach used in Occupational Health Safety management system
- Risk Based Thinking and its Interpretation on Processes
- The Model of a Process Based Occupational Health Safety management system
- The structure and content of ISO 45001
This knowledge may be gained by Completing an IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
a) Describe the purpose of an Occupational Health Safety management system, Occupational Health Safety management systems standards, management system audit and of third party certification
b) Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an Occupational Health Safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
c) Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an Occupational Health Safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in Accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021
Courses are held at various training centers but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your needs.
Methodology of delivery:
a) Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
b) Role play and discussions between the groups and individuals
c) Mock audit and Presentation of findings
5 days/ 40 Hours
Refreshments and lunches are provided throughout the course. For accommodation arrangements, KBS can coordinate.