ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems (QMS) Training Course
KBS offer a wide range of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) training course enhances the delegates learning experience and achieves a better level of understanding. Our Course describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the seven principle of quality management, also explains the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011 also interpret the requirement of ISO 9001 in the context of audit. Participants will learn how to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity / non-conformity with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO /IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend?
- The personnel from the Certification Bodies
- Management Representatives, core group members and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing Quality Management System
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects QMS
- Anyone who is responsible conducting first party, second party or third party audits
- Management System Professionals and Consultants
- Students who wish to learn and develop cross functional skills for the challenging future assignments
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in the following areas:
a) Completion of secondary education
b) An understanding of report writing is desirable.
c) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle.
- The relationship between Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction
- Commonly used Quality Management terms and definitions
- The 7 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000 standards
- The process approach used in quality management system
- Risk Based Thinking and its Interpretation on Processes
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System
- the structure and content of ISO 9001
This knowledge may be gained by Completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
a) Describe the purpose of a quality management system, quality management systems standards, management system audit and of third party certification
b) Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
c) Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in Accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021
Courses are held at various training centres but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your particular needs.
Methodology of delivery:
a) Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
b) Role play and discussions between the groups and individuals
c) Mock audit and Presentation of findings
5 days/ 40 Hours
KBS deploys well experienced Quality Management Professionals working as Lead Auditors and Trainers for conducting this Course.