KBS Certification Services Pvt. Ltd. (KBS) was established in 2005 as a conformity assessment body with its regd. and head office in India with the aim of becoming a national certification body. KBS is one of the few indigenous companies who is providing certification Internationally at highly competitive prices. In the short span of time KBS has the privilege to be identified among the top-level certification bodies in India who has multiple accreditation and recognitions. With its constant endevour to expand into the new service and a vision to become an organization providing the specialized services in the conformity field in the international domain, KBS stands with the domestic organizationsas a supporting partner.KBS is also established in South East Asia, Africa, Middle East and Latin America. KBS advantage stems from an experienced leadership, veteran auditors and a superior level of attentionwith focus on customer satisfaction through value added services. Delivering Quality Services in Time is our motto.
1. Accredited by United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) for CDM activities (KBS Certification Services Pvt. Ltd.).
2. Accredited by the Joint Accreditation System for Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) and Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC) for various schemes.
3. Certified more than 5000 customers across the Globe.
4. Validated / Verified more than 250 projects across the continents covering most of the sectors.
5. CQI | IRCA Approved Training Partner.
6. In collaboration with various International Organization for Trainings / CE Marking.
7. Approved by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (Ministry of Power, Government of India) as an Energy Service Company (ESCO).
8. Known for Quality services with proven track record and highly satisfied customers.
ISO 9001:2015 was published on 22nd September 2015. The standard sets out the
The CDM allows emission-reduction (or emission removal) projects in developing
The CE marking is a key indicator (but not proof) of a product’s compliance
There is a Chinese saying that ‘if you want your people to eat fish then train