What is Sustainability Reporting?
- Measuring, disclosing and being accountable to internal and external stakeholders for organizational performance.
- Reporting on Economics, Environmental and Social impacts.
- Providing balanced and reasonable representation of sustainability performance.
- Also presenting the organization's values and governance model.
What are the benefits?
- Material Benefits
- Interaction with stakeholders
- Assurance process with internal and external value
- Consistent format that helps investors to integrate ESG issues into investment processes
- Compliance with laws and standards
- Efficient governance and management
- Minimize use of energy and resources and waste-creation in operations
- Potential cost savings
- Business strategy incorporating sustainability
- Comprehensive risk management
- Brand management
- Certification, inspection and training experience of more than 15 years in India and across globe.
- Customer satisfaction and sustainability context at its core operations.
- Accredited Assurance service provider (License No. 0144 with Accountability UK).
- Strong pool of competent experienced auditors.
- Certified more than 5000 customers globally.
- End-to end solution provider in any sustainability service requirement of the client.
What services do we offer?
- For those in early stage of reporting, we offer training and capacity building of the organization’s teams.
- Support in developing sustainability reports based on GRI guidelines.
- Assurance services as per AA1000 AS
For more details, please contact:
KBS Certification Services Pvt. Ltd.
414-424, Om Shubham Tower, Neelam Bata Road, N.I.T. Faridabad, Haryana-121001, India
Tel: +91 99109 04217