5 key benefits of ISO 9001 – 2015 implementation for small businesses?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System was published on 15 September 2015 which is used by any organization where it is large or small, regardless of its field of activity including manufacturing, services, institutions, health or any other sector. The foremost goal of this system is to correctly and efficiently defines the procedure that will cause completion of quality product and quality services also with continual improvement in the process.
Why you should consider ISO 9001 – 2015 for your business:
You know there are over one million organizations in over 171 countries certified to ISO 9001 quality Management systems as it includes a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
Five Key Benefits of Quality Management System:
- Guarantee of Consistent Quality Product – One of the biggest factors of Quality Management System is it helps to bring consistency of Quality in the product as well as quality in services which in turn brings many business benefits with customer satisfaction. Quality consistency also helps in raising you up to the level of your competitor which is a necessary factor for SMEs or MSMEs.
- Easy Market Entry for the Product – One of the major challenge faced by a Small Business owner is the entry of the product in a market. A QMS Certified Company enjoys the easy market entry for its products which play a vital role in the growth of a company whether it is a small organization or a large organization also your company will stand out among your competitors.
- Control Internal Effectiveness and Efficiency – With this certification, you will get things right time, right place with right speed because a quality management system defines Reduction of costs due to the reduction of errors and reworks which automatically improves the use of time, resources & system.
- Boost up the Level of Customer Satisfaction – QMS basic goal is to Improved quality of the goods and services going to your customers, positive impact on company profile and reputation, constantly improve your products, processes, and systems which manage the better relationship with existing & new clients and directly boost up the customer satisfaction. Since happy customers are the key factor for a Business.
- Better relationship with supplier and Vendors – One of the core requirement of a firm is to have a better relationship with their suppliers which impact on their overall success. A quality management system ensures that there should be a procedure whereby all new and existing suppliers are vetted on a regular basis to ensure their quality of service overall.
The standard is based on several quality management principles including a strong customer focus. Certification can be a useful tool to add credibility, happy customer also makes sure that your product or service meets the expectations of your customers. For some industries, certification is a legal or contractual requirement.