ARTICLE20 Apr, 2021
Importance of being iso 45001 certified organization
Over 6300 people die each day from work-related accidents or diseases – that’s nearly 2.3 million every year worldwide. The burden of occupational injuries and diseases is significant, both for employers and the wider economy, resulting in losses from early retirements, staff absence and rising insurance premiums.
Therefore, there are reasons of being ISO 45001 : 2018 Certified such as:-
- ISO 45001 the International Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series specification that aims to control the potential hazards within an organization.
- Promoting trust to the customers on compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Gaining competitive edge in the Global Market.
- Reduction in the material loss caused by accidents and production interruption.
- Reduction in the Insurance costs as well as costs due to absence of Employees.