ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
This Environmental Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits (first-party, second, and third-party) of Environmental Management Systemrequirementsagainst ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. This course is meeting the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA.
This training course is conducted in conjunction with the CQI-IRCA Regulations.
Who should attend?
- The organizations running the certification (Certification Bodies)
- Management Representatives, core group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing Environmental Management System
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects the Environmental Management System
- Anyone who is responsible for leading an audit of their own or another company’s Environmental Management System, QHSE Professionals and Administrators, Executives who want to improve their Environmental Management System
- Any person involved in organizing, planning and conducting an EMS or Integrated Management System audit
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 14001:2015Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in the following areas:
- Completion of secondary education
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle.
- The relationship between Environmental Management and its associated elements
- Commonly used Environmental Management terms and definitions
- The process approach used in the Environmental Management System
- Risk-Based Thinking and its Interpretation of Processes
- The Model of a Process-Based Environmental Management System
- the structure and content of ISO 14001 Standards
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001, which may be gained byCompleting an IRCA certified EMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, Delegate should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of environmental Management System, Environmental Management System standards, Management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an environmental Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021
Course delivering Mode:
The courses can be delivered in classroom as well as On-Line Mode
Course Venue for Direct Courses
- Courses are held at various training locations but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your particular needs.
- Please contact your local KBS Certification Services office for further details.
Course through Online
Courses are conducted in online mode using KBS – Learning Management System Portal http://kbsgroup.mgedinso.com wherein User ID & Password will be generated once the course is registered for the delegate. The delegate shall use the same ID& password for all the days of the course till exam completion.
The maximum number of delegates for a batch in this course is twenty (20) and the minimum is Six (6).
Methodology of delivery:
- Accelerated learning through Workshops &Exercises
- Roleplay and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock audit and Presentation of findings
5 days (09.30 – 18.30 hours)
Total (40 hours)
Course CQI-IRCA Examination
If the candidate has preferred the class room mode of the course, the examination will be conducted in classroom only on 5th day of the course.
If the candidate has preferred the online mode of course, the examination will be conducted in online on 5th day of the courseusing KBS LMS Portal which is integrated with Zoom Application.
The course fee covers
- Training course notes
- (Classroom mode of delivery – Hard copies will be given/ Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to course materials)
- Lunch & Refreshments (Applicable to Classroom mode of the course delivery)
- Loan copy of the standard (Classroom mode of the course delivery – the copy has to be returned after the course / Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to specific standards)
- On successful completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate
1. Course Programme 2. Delegate Registration form