ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
This food safety management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of an FSMS as per ISO 22000:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011-2018, ISO TS/22003-2013 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, as applicable.
This course is meeting the requirements for Individuals seeking registration as an FSMS Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA & COL
- Food safety Management System compliance to the requirement of ISO
- 22000:2018 standard
- Auditing Principles, audit terminology and FSMS audit life cycle.
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors and auditee.
- Planning and conducting audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Conducting an audit
- Planning and Reporting audit findings
Who should attend?
- Management Representatives, core group members and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing the Occupational Health Safety management system
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects FSMS.
- Anyone who is responsible for conducting first party, second party or third-party audits of food industries
- Management System Professionals and Consultants
- The personnel from the Certification Bodies
- A consultant or advisor of any food business operation
- Students who wish to learn and develop cross-functional skills for the
- Challenging future assignments
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge in the following food safety management principles and concepts and requirements:
- A computer or laptop with camera, speaker with proper internet connection.
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and its use in FSMS.
- The Basic elements of a food safety management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, procedures, policy. objectives, planning, implementation, risk assessment, measurement correction and corrective action, review and continual improvement.
- HACCP principles, Hazard analysis, and Principles of food safety management, including prerequisite programs as define in ISO 22000:2018 standards.
- The relationship between food safety management, the provision of safe food products to prevent or eliminate the adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance.
- Important legal and regulatory requirement of country and local food safety legislation.
- The understanding of Food safety management system and its scopo, terms and definitions, as explain in ISO 22000:2018 standards.
Upon completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of food safety management system, of food safety
- management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality and food safety management system.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, roport and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a food safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with 15045001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
Courses are held through virtual class room and workshop and requirement standards will communicated by mail.
(40 Hours) in different formats as given below: 5 Days consecutively/2+3 Days/3+2 Days/1+2+2 Days/2+1+2 Days
Methodology of delivery
- Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
- Role play, case study and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock audit and Presentation of findings
This course includes a 2 hours examination and on successful completion, delegates will be awarded certificate of achievement.
In case the delegate does not qualify the exam but attended the full course con re-sit for the exam with 12 months of course end-date.
KBS deploys highly experienced Professionals with vast experience in auditing & trainings.