ISO 22001:2018 (Food Safety Management System)
(AWAITING FOR CQI-IRCA APPROVAL)
This Food Safety Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits (first party, second and third-party) of Food Safety Management Systemrequirementsagainst ISO 22000:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This training course is conducted in conjunction with the KBS Regulations.
Who should attend?
- The organizations running the certification schemes (Certification Bodies)
- Management Representatives, core group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing food supply chain / Food Safety Management System & its associated areas
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects Food Safety Management System / Food Supply Chain
- Anyone who is responsible for leading an audit of their own or another company’s Food Safety Management System / Food Supply Chain
- Food Safety Management System Professionals and Administrators, Executives who want to improve their knowledge and skills on Food Safety Management System& its associated areas
- Any person involved in organizing, planning and conducting Food Safetyaudits & its associated areas
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 22000:2018Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in the following areas:
- Completion of secondary education
- An understanding of report writing is desirable
- Knowledge of the following is desired
- Food Safety Management System principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle
- Basic Understanding of Food Safety practices
- A common understanding of Food safety Hazards and critical control points
- Understanding on Pre-Requisite Programmes (PRP) on Food Safety
- The relationship between the Food Safety Management System and its requirements
- Commonly used Food Safety Management System – terms and definitions
- The process approach used in Food Safety Management System
- Risk-Based Thinking and its Interpretation of Food Safety-based Activities / Processes
- The structure and content of ISO 22000
- Knowledge on the requirements of ISO 22000:2018, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified Foundation Training course or equivalent
Upon completion of this course, Delegate should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a Food Safety Management System, Food Safety Management System standards, Management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up anFood Safety Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a Food Safety Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000:2018 and in Accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021
Course delivering Mode:
The courses can be delivered in classroom / On-Line Mode
- Courses are held at various training locations across the world but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your particular needs.
- Please contact your local KBS Certification Services office for further details.
Course through Online
- Courses are conducted in online mode using KBS – Learning Management System Portal http://kbsgroup.mgedinso.com wherein User ID & Password will be generated once the course is registered for the delegate. The delegate shall use the same id & password for all the days of the course till exam completion.
*Regular and Weekend Batches:
- 5 days (09.30 – 18.30 hours)
- Total of 40 hours
Methodology of delivery
- Accelerated learning through Workshops &Exercises
- Roleplay and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock audit and Presentation of findings
If the candidate has preferred the classroom mode of the course, the examination will be conducted in the classroom only on the 5th day of the course. If the candidate has preferred the Online mode, of course, the examination will be conducted in online mode on the 5th day of the course using KBS LMS Portal which is integrated with Zoom Application.
The course fee covers
- Training course notes
- (Classroom mode of delivery – Hard copies will be given/ Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to course materials)
- Lunch & Refreshments (Applicable to Classroom mode of the course delivery)
- Loan copy of the standard (Classroom mode of the course delivery – the copy has to be returned after the course / Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to specific standards)
- On successful completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate