ISO 50001:2015 (Energy Management System)
This Energy Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits (first-party, second, and third-party) of Energy Management Systemrequirementsagainst ISO50001:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This course is meeting the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA.
This training course is conducted in conjunction with the CQI-IRCA Regulations.
Who should attend?
- The organizations running the certification schemes (Certification Bodies)
- Management Representatives, core group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing energy Management System
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects the Energy Management System
- Anyone who is responsible for leading an audit of their own or another company’s Energy Management System
- Energy Auditing – Management System Professionals and Administrators, Executives who want to improve their knowledge and skills on Energy Management System
- Any person involved in organizing, planning and conducting Energy audits & its associated areas
- Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO50001:2018Lead Auditor
Delegates attending this course are required to have a minimum level of “expected prior knowledge” in the following areas:
- Completion of secondary education
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Knowledge of the following Energy Management System principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle.
- The relationship between Energy Management System and its requirements
- Commonly used Energy Management System & Energy Audit – terms and definitions
- The process approach used in the Energy Management System
- Risk-Based Thinking and its Interpretation of Processes
- Basic Understanding of Energy management and energy audit practices
- The structure and content of ISO 50001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO50001:2011 /ISO50001:2018, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Upon completion of this course, Delegate should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an Energy Management System, Energy Management System standards, Management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up anEnergy Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of energy Management System to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 50001:2018 and in Accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO17021
Course delivering Mode:
The courses can be delivered in classroom / On-Line Mode
Course Venue for Direct Courses
- Courses are held at various training locations across world but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your particular needs.
- Please contact your local KBS Certification Services office for further details.
Course through Online
- Courses are conducted in online mode using KBS – Learning Management System Portal http://kbsgroup.mgedinso.com wherein User ID & Password will be generated once the course is registered for the delegate. The delegate shall use the same id & password for all the days of the course till exam completion.
The maximum number of delegates for a batch in this course is twenty (20) and the minimum is Six (6).
Methodology of delivery
- Accelerated learning through Workshops &Exercises
- Roleplay and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock audit and Presentation of findings
- 5 days (09.30 – 18.30 hours)
- Total 40 Hours
Course CQI-IRCA Examination
If the candidate has preferred the classroom mode of the course, the examination will be conducted in the classroom only on 5th day of the course.
If the candidate has preferred the online mode, of course, the examination will be conducted online on the 5th day of the course using KBS LMS Portal which is integrated with Zoom Application.
The course fee covers
- Training course notes
- (Classroom mode of delivery – Hard copies will be given/ Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to course materials)
- Lunch & Refreshments (Applicable to Classroom mode of the course delivery)
- Loan copy of the standard (Classroom mode of the course delivery – the copy has to be returned after the course / Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to specific standards)
- On successful completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate
- Course Programme
- Delegate Registration form