Soft skills are personal attributes that influence how well you can work or interact with others. They are a combination of people skills, social skills, personality traits, attitude, aptitude, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence that enable people to navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, be aware and well informed and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills. It can be defined as desirable qualities for certain forms of employment that do not depend on acquired knowledge likeability to deal with people, correlate your knowledge, and a positive flexible attitude. These skillsets strongly influence our professional and personal living space.
Some soft skills that are encouraged for you career growth are:
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Reporting
- Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
- Leadership Challenges
- Business Intelligence
- Talent Management
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, CODING
- Work Ethics
- Time management
- Situational awareness
- Enthusiasm and Optimism
- Data analysis
Who should attend?
The course is eligible for a diversity of profile, including, but not limited to:
- Management Representatives, core group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining System
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects a company’s growth
- Any professional involved in organizing, planning, and execution of processes.
- Home Makers and students from any field or class
Delegates attending this course are required to have understanding of English language and should be interactive and inquisitive.
Course delivering Mode:
The courses can be delivered in Classroom as well as On-Line Mode
Course Venue for Direct Courses
- Courses are held at various training locations but alternatively can be held at your premises and tailored for your needs.
- Please contact us for further details.
Course through Online
- Courses are conducted in online mode using KBS – Learning Management System Portal http://kbsgroup.mgedinso.com wherein User ID & Password will be generated once the course is registered for the delegate. The delegate shall use the same ID &password for all the days of the course.
Methodology of delivery:
- Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
- Roleplay and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock sessions
Usually it is one day (6 hours) training program but could be customised according to the Topic & learner’s need.
Course Fee Includes:
- Training course note (Classroom mode of delivery – Hard copies will be given/Online mode of delivery – Delegates will be given the access to course materials)
- On successful completion, you will be awarded a course certificate